Friday 11 June 2010

BT Customerstreet:: an ongoing saga

Today I attempted twice, without success to get to the accounts dept. of BT Customerstreet. In the course of my investigations I have found out that Black's Collections are part of BT Customerstreet and actually in the same building! Yesterday I was told that they were an intermediary and nothing to do with them, but one of their personnel let this slip. I have also written to our newly elected MP, Steven Lloyd to see what further action he can take in regard to this outfit.

This website shows that health and livelihoods of small business operators have been shipwrecked by the operations of BT Customerstreet.

http://www.btcomplaint.com/2009/01/bt-customerstreet.html




It makes for some sorry reading I am afraid, but this is the sort of world we live in.

When will we see some action in favour of the genuine, honest people who are trying to generate genuine business rather than perpetuate fraud? Preferably by shutting down companies like this who appear to be doing nothing but line their own pockets rather than help small businesses to grow and create real jobs!

No comments:

Post a Comment